Thursday, January 11, 2007

In the Beginning---God created Woman

Woman spent the rest of her life fighting to stay thin...

Myself included.

My Mom often tells the story of how I was 32 inches and 32 lbs by my 1st b-day...mostly because as a young Mother of 18 and 9 states away from home she couldn't figure out how to get me to sleep through the night so she started putting rice cereal in my bottle at 4 weeks.

To this day I fight the battle with food.

I haven't exactly gotten the whole package together yet.

I need exercise, better food intake, smaller portions, food journal and excessive water intake to see any type of results in my body.

In 2002-2003 I lost 45 lbs for my wedding. I kept it off a while..and then since 2004 and my pregnancy I've let it go. I've kept all the baby weight and then some.

2007 my goal is to lose 80-100 lbs.

My first small goal is 25 lbs by June 1st for my son's 8th grade graduation.

If I can do that...I can lose 50 by the holidays.

Anyway, every Wednesday with the other group of ladies doing Weight Loss Wednesdays I intend to post my weight loss.

However, daily I will update this journal as my "food and activity journal".

Wish me luck....

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You can do it! We can all do it! Then we shop! For thin clothes!