Friday, January 12, 2007

THURSDAY JAN 11th

BREAKFAST
1 cup of generic honey nut cheerios 2pts
4 oz of skim milk 1 pt

SNACK
apple 1 pt

LUNCH
Subway turkey sandwich no cheese no oil (is that still 5pts)
bag of Lays Light chips 1 pt

SNACK
100 calorie Oreo Granola bar 2pts

Now when my husband gets sick..all rationality goes out the window. I was prepared to go home from my son's basketball game and make tilapia with rice and veggies. Instead I got asked to run to the store for soup, Gatorade, tissue and more Tylenol Sore Throat. So while shopping through and realizing that it would 8pm before I could eat...I bought lunch meat, cheese and croissants from the bakery.

Dinner
turkey and cheese on croissant with light mayo (honestly have no idea)
1/2 bag of fattening popcorn (again have no idea)

Fluids
1 12 oz black coffee with 2 oz skim milk and 4 packets of Equal
1 can Diet Rite
Approx. 66 oz of water

Considering I found out that the NEW WW program allows me 34 points a day plus 35 flex points a week...I think I'm either really close or under 34 for the day.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey, doing great! I think I'm going back to the Weight Watchers thing. Counting calories is a pain. I made stuffed shells the other night- how the hell am I supposed to figure out the calories in those?

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Well Bethany when I make stuffed shells..I check the points on the shell, then am very specific about my measurement of cheese I put in the shell for another whatever points...then "guesstimate" the red sauce serving.

I have a light recipe that I use with whole wheat pasta when I have the taste for good ole pasta.