Monday, January 15, 2007

The Weekend

Well I'll just say this, I was not a good sport about it this weekend.

I wasn't feeling well, I had very little energy and very little care towards what I put in my mouth.

Friday I did ok.

1 cup generic honey nut cheerios 2 pts
milk 1 pt

fruit cup 1 pt

Skipped lunch- Did I mention I skipped lunch? It was awful.

apple - 1 pt

I had a gyro for a fattening greek place....but I skipped fries. I was just in absolutely no mood to cook..and we were so low on groceries..so there it is.

Plus 2 Diet Rites
and 60 ounces of water

Sat- I started off better.

A 2 pt Natural Oven Bagel with "I can't believe it's not butter spray".
Banana 2 pts

Can of Progresso soup
handful of oyster crackers

Dinner? Leftover boxed Encore Salisbury Steak, Lipton Tomato pesto noodles and green beans

Small bowl of Rainbow sherbert- ( I said I wasn't good..didn't I? but my throat was KILLING me and I needed something cold.

The killer of the day 40 oz of Gatorade. I just needed to stay hydrated.

Sun- 2pt Natural Oven Bagel with butter spray
1 pt fruit cup

Lunch- 2 small square slices of Freschetta Pizza (since this was all my dear husband was capable of getting together while I died a slow death on the couch)

Dinner- Lettuce, tomato, carrot slices (maybe 1 pt) 2 pts worth of imitation crab meat and 2 pts of honey mustard salad dressing.

2 Diet Rite
Approximately 40 oz of water
2 cups of coffee with probably 4 oz of milk.

NOT good for the weekend..but not as bad as I could have been.

So there's my accountability.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So you just move on. Don't let a couple of not so great days get you down.