Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wednesday Jan. 10th

Now it's been 2 years since I went to a WW meeting and I need to get out my books..but I know a few things by heart and I have a new point slider to help with things with labels.

Breakfast

1 cup generic honey nut cheerios - 2 pts
4 oz skim milk- 2 pts (I think) I really need to get my books out.

Snack
100 calorie Nutter Butter Granola Bar - 2 pts

Lunch
Chicken Breast Salad made at a Salad Bar type place

cut up Chicken breast approx. 2 pts maybe 3

lettuce zero
All my toppings were 1/4 to 1/2 cup servings

tomatoes (are these still zero?)
cucumbers zero
red pepper ??
black olives (tablespoon maybe) 1pt?
cheddar cheese (tablespoon maybe) 1pt?

low fat ranch dressing 2 tablespoons 1 or 2pts?

1/2 wheat pita 2 pts?

Dinner (this is bad but we're trying to get rid of all of our BAD or what I call Boxed Food)

1 Salisbury Steak Patty - 5 pts (how shit...and I was hungry when dinner was over)
1/4 cup of Lipton Tomato Pesto Noodles 3 pts
green beans zero
1 Pillsbury biscuit 3 pts

1 fruit cup 1 pt

Daily Fluid Intake
1 can Diet Rite -zero
60 ounces of water


So that's 27 pts and I was starving. I think I get 31 pts but I'm again not sure.

Either way...I'm getting better...and planning meals in my head for future reference.

This weekend I'm going to be baking WW muffins at home but at least I started it.

I did the journal for Wed.

No comments: